The Communication, Speech and Performance Teachers Inc. is a professional, non-profit association, comprising of teachers and interested stakeholders. The CSPT Inc. aims to encourage and develop excellence in the teaching and learning of communication, speech and performance.
Constitutional Objects of the CSPT Inc. include:
- To maintain high standards of teaching in the areas of communication, speech and performance skills.
- To foster, develop and promote the teaching of communication, speech and performance skills at all levels of education.
- To foster, encourage and develop fraternity and cooperation between teachers of, and other persons and organisations interested and involved in, communication, speech and performance skills in Queensland and elsewhere, by providing support through professional development, publications, networking and advocacy.
We offer members support and services to through:
- Seminars, events and an annual conference
- Teaching and learning materials
- Four editions of the Quarterly Voice annually
- Access to public liability insurance
- Access to our ‘community’, online and in person
- The option to list on the Teacher Directory for access by the general public.
Find A Teacher
Browse the directory to find a speech and drama teacher in Brisbane, Queensland, and beyond.
Become A Member
Join CSPT Inc. to access a great range of benefits and connect with the community.