A reminder of our upcoming conference this weekend (17-18 February 2018). It is not too late to register – a conference outline and registration form is available on the website Members’ Area – Events & Professional Seminars.
– Book pop-up stalls from Avid Reader and Mad Hatter’s Bookshop (EFTPOS available)
– Keynote speaker Patsy McCarthy presenting “The Significance of Non-verbal Communication
– Jennifer Flowers working with Shakespearean text
– Eliminating ‘like’ in conversation
– Creating stories and persuasive talks
– Functional staging of drama texts (as in the AMEB Drama and Performance Grade 5 syllabus etc.)
– Performing Shakespeare in Period
Reminder: In the interests of a greener society, please bring along your own coffee cup. Morning/afternoon teas and lunches provided as indicated in the conference schedule.