Monologue Writing Competition

Home Forums Discussion Board Monologue Writing Competition

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    David Cockburn
    Keymaster

Dear Members,

Below is some information from Kyle Walmsley about a monologue writing competition. (Please note: The closing date is this Friday.)

Best wishes for the rest of Semester 1!

David

HotHouse Theatre Monologue Writing Competition:

I just wanted to pass on some information that students (or their teachers) might be interested in. HotHouse Theatre holds an annual Monologue Writing Competition called “Solo”. It’s a great chance to give yourself a deadline (24 June), get some feedback on your work (all shortlisted entries receive professional dramaturgy from Sydney playwright, Mary Rachel Brown), have your work performed (shortlisted entries will be performed at HotHouse Theatre in Albury-Wodonga), and to win some serious cash (the winner of each category receives $500!).

There are categories for published writers, unpublished writers and high school students.

All the info and entry forms can be found at: http://www.hothousetheatre.com.au/artistic-development/solo-monologue-competition/

Let me know if you have any questions, and please circulate this info far and wide to anyone else you think might be interested.

We look forward to reading your monologues!

Kind Regards,

Kyle
    Kyle Walmsley | Creative Learning Producer | 02 6021 7433 | 0418 950 801 | hothousetheatre.com.au
    *Please note I work Monday – Thursday

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.