Teaching Resources

Home Forums Discussion Board Teaching Resources

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, I am new to the CSPT but have been a Drama teacher for many years. I am currently running Drama classes at rural schools in the Darling Downs and am looking for a contact to acquire play packages from. What I am looking for is possible packs that come with scripts/backdrops/costume ideas etc. Otherwise I would be interested in knowing where I can access play scripts for primary students? Any information will be helpful. Thank you. Belinda

Katrina Roberts
    Participant

Hi Belinda,

I have found a few great play packages from Lazy Bee Scripts, which is a UK site. Most of them come with a producer’s package including costume/set ideas and comprehensive notes. They have a very wide selection and you can use the search function to specify cast members, play type etc. Reasonably priced and the ones I have used have worked very well in performance.

http://www.lazybeescripts.co.uk/

Hi all,

Like the lady above I am new to the great CSPT and am delighted to join! I teach teenage boys and am always looking for monologues… there seem to be a very finite amount out there that are australian. Would anyone be able to recommend monologues for me?
    Many thanks!
    Lillian.

Katrina Roberts
    Participant

Hi Lillian,

I recommend starting a brand new post about your search for monologues – that way your request is more visible to others who are visiting the boards.

Katrina.

Lynn Martin

Hi Belinda,
    Hope you were able to find some great scripts. You could also try ‘Funky Fairytales’, ‘Pirates of the Carob Bean and other side-splitting scripts’, ‘Animal Crackers’. A friend and I are the authors and these books of scripts which have been published over the last few years and have been very popular with schools and drama groups. We also have a number of other scripts that we have written over many years and are in the process of getting a website together so that we can sell them online. If you are interested please feel free to give me a call – 0412742632 – or email me – martinlv@optusnet.com.au.
    Cheers,
    Lynn Martin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.